is a full line of peristaltic pumps for a variety of markets – from Laboratory Applications to Process Engineering to Heavy-duty Production and Manufacturing. In all, you'll discover pumps that are accurate, durable, and easy to use.
Top Reasons to Choose Masterflex Tubing Pumps:
Any further Questions?
- Simplicity - Masterflex pumps are easy to use. In most cases, they can be installed within minutes. With few moving parts, they're easy to maintain.
- Contamination-Free Pumping - Since peristaltic pumps confine the fluid to the tubing, the pump cannot contaminate the fluid and the fluid cannot contaminate your pump. To pump a different fluid, simply change the tubing.
- Economy - For economical liquid transfer, Masterflex Offers the best value; in both initial cost and in long-term operating expense.
- Accuracy - Each component of a Masterflex tubing pump is designed to strict standards and then rigorously tested; you can be confident of extremely accurate flow delivery.
- Selection - Masterflex drives, coupled with interchangeable pump heads and tubing, offer wide flow ranges and more than 10,000 possible pump combinations. Our pumps are designed for a wide variety of environments, from basic laboratory to industrial process to field use applications.
- Durability - A Masterflex tubing pump system does not have direct contact with the pumped fluid, so it has a longer service life than other pumps.
- Versatility - One of the biggest advantages of variable Speed pumping is the wide variety of applications a single pump can handle. Masterflex pumps enhance this advantage by offering many different pump heads for each drive. By interchanging the components, you effectively customize the pump for your changing needs.
- Application Assistance - Contact AMEX for expert product and technical assistance on any Masterflex tubing pump system.
- OEM Adaptability - Masterflex pumps are ideal for a wide variety of original equipment manufacturing (OEM) applications.