For more than 40 years, our company is partnering with the world’s leading nonprofit organizations. Every step is made with it’s mandate in mind. We know what is at stake and challenge ourselves daily to live up to their expectations.
We have the most dedicated, experienced and motivated team. When you interact with someone from our team you feel the difference. We come from over 25 countries across 5 continents and cherish a uniquely positive company culture.
For our finance team based in our brand new Vienna office, we are looking for outstanding talent who wants to make an impact.
If you are full of passion for our cause, please apply for joining our team.
Your job responsibilities
- Post and process journal entries
- Documenting all financial transactions on a daily basis
- Accounts Payables: ensure the timely, and accurate processing of invoices, credit memos and payment transactions
- Accounts Receivables: manage invoices to and payments from customers as well as payment reminders
- Maintaining bank, petty cash, and credit card accounts
- Managing all reports to the Austrian Finanzamt
- Support the preparation of annual financial statements
What we offer
- A truly meaningful job in a challenging and dynamic environment
- A young and multicultural company, highly ambitious and very team oriented
- A place with focus on ownership and responsibility where your skills and actions have direct impact
- A highly digitalized company, heavily investing in software
- Structured onboarding and numerous further training opportunities to support personal and professional development
- Lunch allowances, health benefits and outstanding company events
What we expect from you
- Formal training on accounting
- Relevant work experience as accountant
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellence in execution – you need to drive things forward
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- You have the desire to develop and are willing to go the extra mile if needed
- Structured and thorough way of working, affinity to numbers
How to apply
Please note we ONLY consider applications which include the following:
1) CV with detailed description of former job responsibilities and academic track record
2) Letter of Motivation where you describe why you want to work for AMEX
3) Please indicate earliest possible starting date and salary expectations
„Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in Handelsbetrieben” – Overpay depending on education, qualification, and relevant work experience.
Applications have to be send via e-mail to email@example.com