In your position you will coordinate manufacturers, freight forwarders and after sales partners from all around the world, ensuring the right products are at the right place at the right time.
Your job responsibilities
In your position you will work on projects for our customers, having diverse responsibilities, such as
- Coordinate manufactures and logistic suppliers from all around the world, ensuring the right products are at the right place at the right time
- In a team, be the Focal Point for our customers and communicate with them on ongoing projects as well as on strategic topics
- Coordinate shipments and after sales services at the end user’s site
- Be responsible for price negotiations with suppliers
What we offer
- A truly meaningful job in a challenging and dynamic environment
- A young and multicultural company, highly ambitious and very team oriented
- A place with focus on ownership and responsibility where your skills and actions have direct impact
What we expect from you
We need people who see the big picture and take the initiative
- Very good academic track record
- 1 – 2 years of first professional achievement
- Fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- Passion for our cause
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellence in execution – you need to drive things forward
- Proactive thinking and hands-on initiative
- Strong communication skills – including negotiation
- Strong social and emotional intelligence
How to apply
Kindly note we only consider applications which include the following:
- CV with detailed description of former job responsibilities
- Letter of Motivation including an example of a complex project or task which you managed successfully
- Please indicate earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Get in touch.
AMEX Export-Import GmbH
Heiligenstädter Straße 31/3
Copyright © 2023 AMEX Vienna. All rights reserved.