In your position you will create offers and tender proposals. You will select and coordinate suppliers from all around the world and are the focal point for our customers.
Your job responsibilities
- You will create complex offers and tender proposals for small and large scale health projects
- You job is to select & coordinate suppliers from all around the world, ensuring the right products are at the right place at the right time
- While you will not do any direct product selling, you are the focal point for our customers for operational projects as well as on strategic initiatives.
What we offer
- Opportunity to help millions of people in need by improving global health access
- Strong personal and professional development. You will benefit from unique learing potential through a challenging job, outstanding colleagues and excellent trainings
- Working in a young, multicultural, ambitious team with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
What we expect from you
- Very good academic track record
- 1 – 2 years of first professional achievement
- Pharmaceutical expertise is a strong plus
- Passion for our cause
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive thinking and hands-on initiative
- Strong social and emotional intelligence
How to apply
Kindly note we only consider applications which include the following:
- CV with detailed description of former job responsibilities
- Letter of Motivation including an example of a complex project or task which you managed successfully
- Please indicate earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Get in touch.
AMEX Export-Import GmbH
Heiligenstädter Straße 31/3
Copyright © 2023 AMEX Vienna. All rights reserved.